Translator for all of us

English plantillas curriculums vitae French cartas de amistad German documentales Spain cartas de presentación Italian xo Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

jeudi 23 octobre 2014

The life that never was

Now that the painful words were said, and any future is ruined, how do I manage this pain that's growing to eat me alive... ?
I'm not used to giving up, but I can't cross this line...Can't force him... It wouldn't be love. No bird can fly freely in a cage. I keep telling myself these words to forgive myself of stopping to try.
And now I don't know how to be brave, I don't know how to move one. I don't want to leave him behind, although I know it was him who let go of my hand.
Or maybe, I'm the one staying behind.
Tears keep scarring my face...They remind me of a life that never was... :(
And I run to my dreams to live what was taken from me, without having never been given to me at all.
Every day makes it hurt more.
I'm so afraid.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire