Translator for all of us

English plantillas curriculums vitae French cartas de amistad German documentales Spain cartas de presentación Italian xo Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

What I miss

I am coming to the conclusion that there's no happiness for me stocked anywhere.
It hurts like hell not having him "around" anymore, It's hurting again, and I never thought it could even hurt more than before...!
It's insane... :( How can someone love an imperfect other so much? How can I miss him like this?
I miss his smile, I miss his voice, I miss his sometimes dumb sense of humor, I miss his food, and the garlic kisses...I miss his courage, and his softness, his peculiarities and his common sense. I miss the man in him, and the little kid, I miss his jokes and his serious moments. I miss the way he walks, and how he opens his shoulders to look bigger. I think it's cute. I miss the pizzas, and the hammocking. I miss hearing him talking about God. I miss sharing my God with him. I miss the study time, the videos time, the smart time. And the dumb times as well. I miss his color changing eyes, and his ugly ugly ugly hands. I miss his wood works. And the spoons he made me. And his dreams that I came to dream about too. I miss his smell, and his weird opinions, I miss his green jacket, and the sabbath incenses. I miss myself when I was with him. I miss us. I miss thinking that we'd see each other very soon. I miss US.
I wish he wasn't so afraid. I wish this wasn't happening. I wish I could wake up from this terrible nightmare and see him standing by my side with a "good morning spoon". :(
I don't wanna miss him anymore.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire